Compare Colors

Kanetsune Seki Japan KC-852 Minamo-kaze Chef 210mm Kitchen Cutlery Knife

No reviews Write a Review
MSRP: $507.00
You save $101.40
Hurry! Only left

This Kanetsune KC-852 Minamo-kaze Chef Fixed Blade features a 63 layers damascus w/ high carbon stainless steel core blade with red plywood w/black micarta ring handle.

"Pleasant wave pattern is created on calm water surface by soft breeze", Minamo-kaze is named for that beautiful scenery.
The blade is 63 layers damascus w/Japanese high carbon stainless steel core, a high quality material proudly made in Japan. High grade sharpness lasts a long time. The sharpness will be far beyond your imagination. The handle end is engraved Kanetsune Seki brand logo mark "Kumadori". The handles are made of red plywood w/black micarta rings. These come in a classy wooden box which presents a Japanese tradition.

Kanetsune is named after a famous Japanese swordsmith who lived in the Muromachi period around the 14-15th century. This skilled craftsman made extremely sharp and durable katanas that were respected by many Samurais in Japan and overseas. Some of his swords are displayed in the Katana Museum in Seki City. Like the Kanetsune blades of old, Kanetsune knives today are made in Seki, Japan with the goal of producing high quality traditional designs that are suitable for everyday use. This is achieved by blending traditional Japanese techniques with new ideas and modern technology.

Kanetsune is a brand of Kitasho Co., Ltd., one of the most respected manufacturers of knives in Seki, Japan and established in 1964. Kanetsune continues the bladesmith legacy of Seki City with its fine cutlery.



Kanetsune KC-852 Minamo-kaze Chef

Made in:

Seki, Japan

Overall Length:

350mm (13.77")" long

Blade Material:

63 layers damascus w/ high carbon stainless steel core

Rockwell Hardness (HRC):

59.5 - 60.5

Blade Length:

210mm (8.25")" long


red plywood w/black micarta ring

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Experts
Back to top